Monday, April 17, 2006

725,621

Welcome to the Royal Grand Palace

So i finally joined the parade of tourists filing in.
I used up a roll of film. I squinted up at the sparkly pillars and walls. I shuffled in to see the Emerald Budhha (725,688). I elbowed through the mildew-smelling throng.

It was ok.

On my way out, i saw a Tourism Authority of Thailand poster touting a tour of nine city temples. Their enticement - if you go to a temple, you get a certain blessing. As I'd been to Wat Phra Kaew already, I apparently got purity and an enhanced mind. Thanks!

Tamang-tama, I was on my way to Wat Pho. So I'd be getting a peaceful and secure life. Just what I want right now, haha.

And maybe tomorrow - Wat Arun, for prosperity. Always was low on my priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home