Monday, April 17, 2006

729,547

On Easter Sunday, I finally make it to a catholic church with an English mass. How’d I manage to find it despite reading the map wrong? At the BTS station, I heard a woman go “Ay, anak ng tipaklong naman o!” No kidding. So after that, I just followed the Filipinos.

+++++++

And my 2046 moment

You know what they say, go to a far-away place and whisper your secret into a little hole. I did that today, Easter Sunday, with my first confession in quite a long time. I always come back, for some reason, on Easter. I find myself singing happily on easter morning, sharing in the joy of redemption.

Today, I am redeemed because I finally admitted it. In this situation, I can save my self and reach for my own joy. So now, I feel redeemed/reborn and have finally come to a decision. My next steps will take me home.

(Well, after Angkor Wat, Chiang Mai and the Andaman Coast, haha.)

See you in 5 weeks! : )

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger mignac said...

kakainis... well kakainggit actually, how you've had your wong kar wai moment. tss.... :p

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger pro said...

i can't believe pinapatulan mo ang aking cinematic feeling-ness. palibhasa ikaw din! drama & angst for the cinematic-ness of it. (well, maybe just sometimes.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home